As you plan your wedding, bridal shows are the ultimate resource for finding qualified wedding professionals. Have your questions ready as you meet many of Hampton Roads finest wedding professionals in a fun-filled afternoon! Gather information, compare services, register for prizes, see the latest fashions, get great new ideas and just have fun! Here are more tips that will help make your bridal expo experience the best it can be:
- Be prepared to wait in line to register. Be patient! This is well worth it.
- Bring preprinted self-adhesive address labels. These will save you time and allow you to sign up for anything you want very quickly.
- If you don't have labels, bring a pen and print clearly when filling out registration forms!
- Bring your checkbook in case you'd like to book any services or hold dates with a deposit. Be sure to check on refund policies before giving any money, and read the contract carefully before signing.
- Collect any information you are interested in - take it home to look over again when you have some quiet time.
- If you're unable to make a show, send a friend to register you for prizes and meet with vendors for you!
- We'll have "Bride-to-be" and "Groom-to-be" stickers so vendors can easily identify you!
- Consider bringing your fiance along! About 30% of fiances attend, so he won't be the only one there!
- Try to arrive at least one hour prior to the fashion show so you can get a seat up-front!
Can you answer all your questions in one day?
Our wedding professionals will save you time, money and energy! So get your list of questions ready in the following areas:
- How can my future spouse and I prepare for our financial future together?
OFFICIATING -How much time in advance should I allow to obtain a marriage license?
CONSULTING - What are the benefits of hiring a wedding planner?
PHOTOGRAPHY -What can I do to prepare for my wedding day images?
- How can I improve my current beauty routine to look my best on my wedding day?
ENTERTAINMENT -How can I balance music between my friends and my parents' friends?
FLORALS -What flowers are best to consider during my wedding time in the year?
DESSERTS -What is the difference between a fondant cake and a butter cream cake? For chocolate fountains—How can you enhance your appetizer or dessert menu?
For the FREE complete guide on Bridal Expos, Click
No question is ever a bad question! These wedding exhibitors you see will make your planning much easier and enjoyable for you!